Monday, August 17, 2009

Grocery Shopping and some dinner ideas for this week












I enjoy grocery shopping at the beginning of each week. I get fresh produce and more pantry staples. I know some people hate to grocery shop, but I like it. Here is my list for today:


  • 1% Organic Milk
  • Squash
  • Fresh Basil
  • White Onion
  • Potatoes
  • Fresh Green Beans
  • Linguine
  • Basmati Rice
  • Canned Tomatoes
  • Canned Black Beans
  • Canned Shoepeg Corn
  • Muselix (if they have it in stock)
  • Chicken Breasts
  • Chili Powder
I think that's it.

As for dinner this week I'm thinking:

*grilled chicken with pasta and tomato, olive oil and garlic and a salad
*maybe some chili
*meatloaf with mash potatoes and green beans
*maybe grilled pork tenderloin with rice and a salad
And that's probably all I'll cook for this week. We eat left overs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment